The Early Years Network is a one-stop shop for early care and education providers and parents in Mississippi. We promote best practices for early childhood education that are backed by scientific research. The Network also contributes to the knowledge of best practices by conducting research around the state.
- Training (group) and Technical Assistance (one-on-one)
- Parenting and Family Support programs
- Leadership Development programs for those in early childhood education
- Special Needs screenings, training and technical assistance, referrals and navigation services
- Resource and Referral lending libraries across the state
Visit the Resource and Referral page for a listing of our current locations, and visit one of our lending libraries, to take advantage of die-cut machines and utilize our lending library materials such as books, board games, dramatic play costumes and props, puzzles, puppets and a variety of other educational resources for FREE! Lamination services are also available.
Funded by the Mississippi Department of Human Services, Division of Early Childhood Care and Development, the Early Years Network provides a variety of programs and services to promote continuous quality improvement.